Join Captive Eight’s TiVIZOR platform for senior IT executives & monetize your experience with part-time technology engagements.
TiVIZOR is Captive Eight’s fractional IT consultant platform that connects senior IT executives with companies that need IT expertise for part-time (fractional) consulting engagements. Captive Eight’s platform is easy to join and offers great opportunities for IT executives who want to start consulting part-time to share their knowledge and augment their income.
Benefits of becoming a Fractional IT Consultant
TiVIZORs are typically senior IT Executives with full-time jobs who have valuable expertise to share with other companies. Some of the many reasons benefits of becoming a fractional IT consultant include:
- Monetizing your career experience and skills outside of your day job.
- Adding variety and expanding your experience to new business domains.
- Developing new and valuable business contacts.
- Creating a natural “off-ramp” from full-time employment to part-time consulting.
What type of companies hire TiVIZORs?
Captive Eight has connections with companies in all major industries including health care, technology, education, private equity/venture capital, and finance. Many companies use part-time executives when they are growing and need extra support from an expert. Some examples include:
- Companies looking for outside Senior IT experience on an IT initiative.
- Businesses in need of an interim fractional CIO.
- Private Equity firms doing due diligence on a potential investment or acquisition.
- Firms looking for mentorship for developing IT managers.
- Companies looking for validation of technology investment roadmap or strategy.
Examples of Fractional IT consultant projects
Examples of engagements include:
- Advising on IT Initiatives and/or technology roadmaps
- Executive or Board Advisor on retainer
- Mentoring up-and-coming Executives
- Providing an overall IT readiness assessment
- Cyber Security and Asset Protection
- Performing due diligence for mergers & acquisitions
- Providing interim IT leadership during a transition